Forum Discussion

3 years ago

6 brides for 6 brothers but holy crashing batman

I'm trying so hard to get those six adopted boys married ASAP but they can't do anything til they age up and I don't want to wait around so that's why I'm trying to get it together to send them all off to college together, let them knock themselves out making their own greek house.

But I wanted to fudge their loves lives, so I made a family with 6 teens already, nearby, actually 3 girls 3 boys so my guys have choices, hoping to get them all nice and friendly together..would be nice if I could make a dorm out of the 12 of them but not sure the game will handle that.

Because playing a household with 8 sims is really pushing things. My game goes to Windows often. It opens again just fine, doesn't freeze, but when it does open it's always with the hourglass turning over. Anyone have any advice for how to run such inflated households without so much trouble?

Also, will going to UNI push back the time it takes for them to finally be eligible for marriage, though? Doesn't it put extra non-marriagable days into their lives in the form of the hidden lifestate "young adult" and they can't marry til they are out of UNI anyway?
I don't want to crush their dreams, some of them are real hotshots academically, but I also want to get them married and out of my hair. LOL