Forum Discussion

7 years ago

A few questions I keep meaning to ask-)

the first one is about the color wheel and how to color different areas of an object for example whenever I change the color of the top of a dive bar the base of the bar color does not change even if I click on that part of the bar separately to try to recolor it? and I have a lot of the similar color challenges with all sorts of other objects in game as well yet I have noticed many other players using the same objects have had all areas the same color or different patterns around one single object and I would like to learn how to do that..

My second question is about base camps I am wondering if base camps are normally added added in the CAW stage of a custom world when creating them and changing them in a normal game is not possible due to the designation somehow? so for example if empty lots are showing as a base camps in a custom world when I add a building to that lot will it automatically function as a base camp? If not can anyone explain how to make any lot into a base camp as I would be grateful for that info too..

My last question has to do with world objects in game I am almost sure when I was adding lots and touches to a custom world (not in CAW) some time ago that I remember being able to add some world objects around other already placed lots so for example I would add a few trees benches picnic tables and chairs etc and for the life of me I cannot find out how I did it unless I was working on an actual lot and have forgotten that but i am almost positive I was able to add some world objects around lots in game if anyone can also let me know how to do that?

Thanks in advance everyone :)