Forum Discussion

Hidehi2
Seasoned Novice
3 hours ago

Twilight Shores ... A Small Base Game World

This world was created just to try if I could finally manage to get EIG in CAW to respond after I installed the TS3 base game from disk and patched to 1.67. 
When to my utter delight it actually was successful this project started to develop a life of its own 😉

Twilight Shores is a small base game only world with no cc and no store content.
All EA rabbit holes (except the Bistro) have been accommodated either in basements or on the surface.
There are 19 community lots + 1 car park and 18 fully furnished homes + 3 empty building plots.
It's an unpopulated town but game generated sims will move in fairly quickly.

I must admit it was fun but quite a challenge to create Twilight Shores with such a limited amount of things to use. Especially the community lots feel a little boring to me ... no hot-tubs, saunas, basketball courts, pool tables, pianos, boats, no professional or barista bars not even a wedding arch and no clutter to spread around the homes 😱
But on the other hand none of the items used will  be replaced by odd looking stuff like toilets on the patio if you don't have the jacuzzi in your game 😝

I thoroughly enjoyed being able to use EIG again. It makes such difference for world creators!
Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I have been successful in creating a small world that everyone can use and hopefully enjoy. 😄

Here are a few more pictures of lots that I have built for this world:

Well done for having made it this far down the page.
I'm sure this is what you were looking for 😆:

Download link:  https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9602271

Have fun and Happy Simming!!!

No RepliesBe the first to reply