Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Can you have a raccoon for a pet?

My cat has started to play with the raccoon. My person tried petting and got bit. Is there a way to get the raccoon as a pet?
  • its a ******* question for a virtual game. ****, you're gonna judge someone for trying to make their own game interesting?
  • There a way to get a deer and raccoon in the game. unless you want mods of course. :P but here a link to a video and maybe you an figure out how to get a deer or raccoon. If not then save the skin by doing so, hold ctrl plus shift plus C to open the cheat box and type in testingcheatsenabled true, then hit enter. When you see a raccon or deer hold shift and click on the reccoon or deer and if you get the option to create in CAS then do so. When in CAS with the animal go to the portrait of the animal below and click it and save it. then you can exit out and then get a cat and then go into CAS with the cat and put the skin on it to look like a raccoon, and if you want just put some traits you think a raccoon would have or traits you would like.

ok link to the video to get deer can also help get a raccoon and the mod is called the selector by NRAAS i believe. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHo8SMqffuY

hope this helped? :lol:

And there is nothing wrong with having a tiger, bear, or any other wild animal in real life. IF! you are just taking care of the animal if ts sick, injured, or abandoned when a baby of course. :P
  • If you click moveobjects on, you can pick it up and build it a house, lock the door, give it a bowl and some trash and voila
  • No matter how much you interact with a deer or raccoon, you won't get a relationship with it.
  • I have read thru this and to tell you the a truth sometimes I wild animal adopts you. My family when I was younger had a wild blue jay that adopted us.It would sit right above us on the trees and say sing and caw. If it saw us get in the car it would fly with us down the street then land in a tree.Once it saw us coming back it would fly back to the house with us.But sad to say we found it dead one day someone in town was curl and killed it.But I would love to own a sim raccon or deer I think it would be cool.
  • I've seen a way once to have a deer or raccoon for a pet in game, but I really don't remember what it was. I do know they warned that doing so could crash your game a lot... So I personally would not even recommend trying it.
    EA_Lanna
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Closing Necro'd thread. Please keep in mind the forum rules and be mindful not to
    Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.