Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Challenge Blog: Llandros Ultimate Sim Challenge

http://i.imgur.com/oSazr86.png

LLANDROS ULTIMATE SIM CHALLENGE

The Challenge

I am starting this blog to launch my 2nd attempt at Llandros Ultimate Sim Challenge. Why a second attempt? Because the first attempt failed halfway through the season with a series of crashes and corrupted saves. And when I couldn't fix them I decided to just start from scratch, and take what I learned in attempt one to improve my strategies!

I have already built my future ultimate sim a very decent house to buy after getting her degree, instead of taking over the Landgraab mansion. Which ended up costing around 400k, but as she has to be a werewolf and found a couple of pieces of tiberium in the university world, I hope she will be able to afford it! You can find the screenshots of the build here!

As soon as I launch the new challenge I will post a fresh introduction of Amber, my Ultimate Sim to be, with all the info of what I changed and why, and with fresh screenshots of her outfits which I am also planning to tweak. Feel free to follow this topic if you are bored enough interested in following my attempt at something way to big for me to chew! : P

The Seasons

IMPORTANT:

If you read this blog, and like to say something, comment, give tips, ideas, or friendly yelling that I totally messed something up in your opinion; please feel free! This is not the kind of blog where I alone may post! I love to hear from anyone who likes to waste their time on me let me know!