Forum Discussion

14 years ago

Demon Child

So you may have heard I, like a lot have others, have been having issues with my game regarding Sims not aging. Basically what happens is- it gets to your Sims birthday and they get the little 'Have Birthday' icon in their transaction queue, but then... nothing. They just don't age.

I tried nigh everything to get my Sims to age (and I did actually find a bit of a workaround eventually) but through my experimenting I came across something disturbing...

I had a little toddler Sim who was trying to become a child, but as usual she got kind of stuck in the process. Using Twallan's Master Controller mod I took the girlie into CAS so I could save her to my Sim Bin- as she had actually transitioned but the animation hadn't happened in game, if you see what I mean. Now, usually when I've done this before, as soon as I leave CAS my game crashes... but not this time.

Instead, I was greeted by this sight:

Oh good glavan.

My poor Simmie has ended up as some sort of toddler/child mess. Eep!
Care for some more horror?

And, as if this wasn't scary enough, the poor beggar's face wasn't exactly stable- all of sudden it shifted from the above freakishness into a slightly more normal child's face.

Still terrifying though...

I bet Snugglesworth the Bear wishes he had never been born.

*has nightmares for the next ten years*
  • OMG! I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. Gawd, that was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
  • Wow...this is the kind of thing I would expect to see in that other town--was it Riverview?--where everyone is unemployed and someone spotted illegal dumping of toxic waste into the water? I could see that happening there... It's really creepy... Like a toddler/child hybrid, but then the face looks adult. I definitely wouldn't hold out hope that she's getting a date for her prom...
  • You know we just yesterday read an article that said that the Catholic Church needed more exorcists, they gave some unclear reasoning about the rise of personal spirituality leading to the occult, leading to problems with possession, leading back to the church. Because we all know that every home grown hippie, wiccan, Buddhist, or whatever runs to the Church after summoning some foul beast to themselves. Happens every day right??? the FDA should put a warning label on those darn new age books, lol.

But after seeing these pictures I know the REAL reason. “Foul and uncleanly rendered pixelated beast, begone from this computer program, the power of beta testing compiles you!!!! In the name of better programing I cast you out!!!!! ” G.I......G.O........ (posted for my loving hubby)