Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Child turned into a bear

My child was observing the stars and she came out of the observatory she was a bear. Then I changed her into her clothes and she was said saying she wanted to be in her bear form and went to cry it out. What happened? I never saw that before. (I tried to post the picture but couldn't figure out how).
  • It’s a phase that actually is due to the parenthood game pack. Have a parent try and “talk about phase” but mostly just wait for it to pass (as with real life childhood phases). :)
  • Hello
    This is a description of the Childhood phase
    I’m a Bear! (Temporary Trait) – Be the Bear! This child will accept nothing less than dressing as an amazing fruit-themed ruler of the forest. It will feel unbearable to wear any other outfits. (Children Only)

This explains about childhood phases
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-parenthood-guide/#Phases
  • It is a childhood phase. You can have her parents talk to her and ask her about. I think talking helps with phases, though I am not sure.
    SimTresa
    Rising Novice
    I actually ended up setting the bear costume as a default everyday outfit for one of my sims until he was over it because he kept coming home from school sad that he couldn't wear the costume to school. Seemed to help, but I couldn't say for sure since he aged up to teen the day I made the change.