Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Does a Sims 3 Period Mod Exist?

Hiya,
one of my favorite sims 2 mods was the period hack by smonaff and I have continuously been on the lookout for a mod like that for sims 3. I stumbled upon the KW mod by Oniki Kay but that was waaaaaaaaay more than I want or need. I really just need like a rehash of the sims 2 smonaff one.

Does anyone know of one, or any ambitious modders want to make one for me? :)
  • "TadOlson;c-17084224" wrote:
    It would take a collection of Mods like the ones I use including awesomemod with the automated school assignment override enabled in it's config file and tons of tuning in the NRaas version of story progression to get a period game like I've done in most of mine.I've got my apocalypse challenge taking place in the 16th century and it takes tons of tuning in story progression to make it more like how things were in a new world colony of that period.

they don't mean time period.lol
  • The other kind can be simuilated by making a sim have a bladder fail and pretending it was that other thing using TCE to bring the bladder to red.
  • There is also a lot of blood CC made, and maybe that is something more easily created compared to a script mod, for those that want to try. The earlier linked site did not list anything new that has not been mentioned in this thread before. I checked in Boolprop and simsasylum too, but could not find anything there either, not by that saying it does not exist.
  • Its simple, (not to me lol), don't need blood at all!!! Just some cool moodlets! Or for example, send the sims (female lol) to the bathroom, and use the same animation to toilet, to change the pad. Don't need to show anything and no one new animation.
    Not toooo realistic guys, just some nice options. :smile: Like, if you become a teenager, you can easily download zits and use, ok, but, what else?
    Maybe a new positive mood "fist menstruation" , that lasts about 2 days idk. The option to change the pad. Eat sweets makes you happier, especially chocolate. Moodlets negative like "menstrual cramps", "too emotional" (pms), the solution is to nap, relax or sleep.
    I have many ideas, I just do not know how to do it ...

Could anyone do? we girls would be eternally grateful :blush:
  • @Parshuna - That mod is for TS2, which is not the game being discussed here. :)
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks considering this thread has been inactive for quite a long time I'm going to close it off.
  • There is one that has that as a feature, that I know of, but I don't think I'm supposed to mention it here. Certainly not anything rated T. Its mostly a very... adult mod. If you have a hard time finding what I'm talking about I think I'm allowed to message you the mod name.