Forum Discussion

5 years ago

I finally get to play again!

In hoping TS3 works well on my new computer I decided to redo the Montoya Family from the very beginning. I'd like some input on my new additions though.

Firstly, the parents.
I want the mom to be from Champs les Sims, therefore I'll give her the hidden french culture trait through Nraas, so I won't have to worry about game issues. I can't decide on a name... my options are:

Allyson, Amalie, Angeletta, Blanche, Bridgett, Catrinette/Catrinetta, Celeste, Charee, Georgitte, Jacquelyne, Jazzmyn, Leondrea, Nicolette, Ninette, Noelle, Odelia, or Sydnee. The last name will be LaFayette.

Her job will be likely a Stylist or Singer or simply a stay at home mom for now, so perhaps self employment?

Her 5 traits will be - Artistic, Natural Born Performer, Perfectionist, Diva and Dramatic

Favorites -
Color - Pink
Music - French
Food - Crepes
For the father...
He was be Spanish or latino since the Montoya name needs to come from somewhere :wink:
My name ideas are:
Andres, Antonio, Armando, Cristiano, Eduardo, Elija, Esteban, Jorge, Leandro, Miguel, or Teo.

His job will be something really good. Doctor, Business, Politician...
or if I check out MissyHissy's job center - Accountant, Advertising, Banking, Real Estate Agent, IT or Lawyer.

His 5 traits will probably be Family-Oriented, Genius, Friendly, Workaholic and Natural Cook.

Favorites -
Color - Blue
Music - Latin
Food - Tri-Tip Steak

I'll keep Valentina and Juliette the same as before.

I'd like to add a puppy to the family for the girls to play with. Which breed should I pick-
Chow Lab, Goldendoodle, Labradinger/Spanador, Labradoodle, Poodle, Beagle, Bichon Frise, Boston Terrier, Chihuahua, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, Havanese, Papillon, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Pug, Puggle, Schnoodle, Scottish Terrier, Shetland Sheepdog, Shih Tzu, West Highland Terrier or Yorkshire Terrier.

I also can't decide where they will live. I'm going to build them a nice 2-story, but where? Bridgeport, Starlight Shores, Twinbrook, Appaloosa Plains or Riverview?

In the future I will be adding an interesting BFF for Valentina to do some things with, except they will be quite rebellious.

Let me know your ideas and input! :)