Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I lost my Sims 3 Serial code. [SOLVED]

I wanted to install my Sims 3 game again, which is on CD, because I bought Sims 3 pets on Origin.
Although, I do have the Sims 3 disc and case, but I lost my booklet that contained the serial code.
And I didn't register it on the Sims 3 website, so I can't get it from here. And I don't want to use codes that people have posted up on the internet.
Is there anyway I could ask EA for a new code or is there a way I could get it back?

Thank you.

Edit;
I went to the EA Live Chat Helpline.
And I had a conversation with one of their employees, and after
he explained everything I had to do, and I did, and he was kindly able
to give me a new Serial Code.

Man, I love EA. :'D
  • I need help I bought a used The sims 3 starter pack and the code won't work so I can't download it didn't know
  • Kylierose19 wrote:
    Yes you just need to ask EA for a serial code via the live chat

Oh okay, thank you very much! :'D
    karritz
    New Spectator
    "Malls27;c-16361936" wrote:
    I need help I bought a used The sims 3 starter pack and the code won't work so I can't download it didn't know

That's the problem with buying used games. You can't register them. The codes don't work because the original owner used them and they are for one person only. You could try live chat if you like. I don't know what will happen if you do tho'.
  • There was a time when sometimes players would be lucky enough to get a sympathetic customer support agent who would sell them a new unused code for something like half price. But typically no, used and already registered games cannot be registered again by a new "owner" as the games are not transferable.
  • "XLoveStormX;c-16364369" wrote:
    What number can i call to get my cerial code back because i got the same problem you had :(

You can contact them here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ but you don't actually have to call them, you can just go to live chat if it's easier for you.