Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Lifetime Rewards Glitch

My sim recently finished her lifetime reward of having a certain amount of royalties from being an author and got a bunch of LTR points from it. One of the things I picked was for her to have no bills ever. The next day in the game, a notification popped up saying there was only one day left to pay her bills. Was it just because it's leftover from before she had the reward, or is it a glitch?
  • Most likely leftover from before the LTR would have taken hold. No Bills means your sim shouldn't receive more bills/continue to be charged for things like property taxes from that point forward, not that they are exempt from paying the prior ones. But you can tempt fate if you like and see if the friendly Repo Sim shows up as scheduled.

I did this once when my sim had an unpaid bill for ยง2 on an essentially empty lot. It was really funny when the Repo Sim showed up and looked all confused because there was nothing to take except a mailbox, municipal trash can, old newspapers strewn about, and some weeds. He shook his fist and said he would be back some day (or something like that). My sims were busy sleeping at the firehouse at the time. :)
  • The only time I use that reward is if I have a sculptor or a painter sim.Both of those things grow in value more and more as time goes on and a few masterpieces will kill you. :s But I agree with igazor probably a last bill before it kicked in.
    karritz
    New Spectator
    I use no bills ever reward a lot. There is always one more bill to pay after your sim gets the reward.