Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Multiple problems

Running Windows 10 on a desktop PC. EPs and SPs I have include UL, Seasons, Showtime, Town Life, Generations, Oudoor Living, High End Loft, Ambitions, Late Night, WA, Fast Lane. Mods (all NRaas) include DebugEnabler, ErrorTrap, MC, Overwatch, Retuner, StoryProgression, and Traveler (plus one more which I'm not sure we're supposed to talk about here and probably isn't relevant anyway because its effect is purely visual). Homeworld is the port of Pleasantview from Pleasant Sims, filled with a bunch of my own Sims and with a number of new lots I built.

So I've been playing a Sim named Terry Christianson. I sent him to university, and hooked him up with Ayana Yuki. After the first stint at uni, he needed to go back to finish his degree. Before doing that I had him invite Ayana to visit, and move her into his household. So far so good, except that I had to make two attempts to do this; the first time I selected "Ask to move in" he suddenly reset without the thing coming up about moving her in. The next time it worked.

First hard problem was once they went back to uni together. Ayana's LTW showed as complete even though she had not met the requirements (and didn't get the lifetime happiness points). I'd seen this issue once before, and had been told that there was some way of fixing it using MC, but I haven't been able to figure out how. The last time that happened I'd set the save aside (I still have it and would be happy if I could fix it); this time I didn't care so much because Terry's LTW is to be the Emperor of Evil, so it made sense to have him be a cad with the ladies. So I just had him impregnate her and leave her, then moved him into another house and had him invite Cade Macklamoor, who he'd also met at uni, to visit, then move in. Incidentally, I again had to try a couple of times to make it work, but it eventually did. But now, all of a sudden, while Terry was at work at the criminal base, he just vanished from the household. He still shows up in Cade's friend list, but when I try to pull him up in MC he shows as "currently out of town". Cade can text him but she can't call him (say to invite him to join the household again). I tried resetting him, again no luck.

Anyone encountered these problems before, and if so, has anyone had success fixing them?
No RepliesBe the first to reply