Forum Discussion

10 years ago

NRaas Saver Mod Setting Issue

There was someone I was thinking of specifically asking about this, but I didn't want to derail any of the other topics, and if I made a topic here, it would be more likely to get solutions.

I've used the Saver mod for a while and it had been useful and worked properly for a while, so I didn't need to worry about crashing problems making me lose hours of progress. Sometime along the way though, it stopped working the same way, it still seems to autosave at the times I set, but it no longer had a prompt pop up to name the save, and it no longer rotates between saves, which hasn't been an issue yet, but I'm worried at some point something I really don't want to happen will happen, and then it will autosave over the file so I can't go back.

Anyone know why the prompt doesn't come up anymore? I can't find any information on the issue anywhere.

---

Very late edit: As some comments mention and as I eventually discovered on my own because I wasn't active on this forum anymore, it's mainly to do with the save file naming. The issue probably came up as a result of accidentally saving under a different name that doesn't work well once (like when the prompt shows up right when I'm hitting a key and renames it before I can realize the prompt is there). It can be fixed by going to Save As and inputting an actual save name.