Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Other sims keep laughing at my sim

It's getting really annoying. Even his wife and son are laughing at him and he hasn't got any negative moodlets, his mood is fine and all that good stuff. It's even ruining his shows because people keep getting on the stage to laugh at him. Does anybody know what's so funny about him?
  • I think they're doing the interaction 'Heckle' Just to make sure that its the heckle interaction, do it to another sim. But usually the heckling interaction leaves a negative moodlet.
  • I'm having the issue as well, but my Sim isn't any kind of performer. He's a surgeon and all the laughing and pointing does apply. He isn't a celebrity and he is in Bridgeport. I am not annoyed exactly, I just want to know what they are laughing for.
  • "ItzJace001;c-16574536" wrote:
    I'm having the issue as well, but my Sim isn't any kind of performer. He's a surgeon and all the laughing and pointing does apply. He isn't a celebrity and he is in Bridgeport. I am not annoyed exactly, I just want to know what they are laughing for.

@ItzJace001, maybe they heard a rumor about him that was funny.
  • "Bunny_of_Death66;c-8231683" wrote:
    IT could be tied to Traits of the other sims, if sims have the Mean, Diva, Natural Performer trait, and a few others they naturally heckle people. So it sounds like you keep running into hecklers. :)

I agree with you. Some sims laugh at my sims even though my sims are not in the showtime career and had no disgrace either.

• I had that problem in a game I played once but I didn't know what they were laughing at.
  • If I play witch I just set them on fire for punishment. :wink:

Reseting town with nraas can help too, I guess.
  • Have you tried resetting the sim? Resetting the town might work too if you have the mods for it.