Forum Discussion

Lizzielilyy
Seasoned Veteran
3 months ago

Question about The Sims 3 side of these new forums

Hi! 

I’ve noticed that The Sims 4 section of the new forums has lots of tags like Screenshots, Funny, Advice, but the Sims 3 section still only has discussion or tech issues - will this change and how do we use tags to make things more relevant and easy to access? 

Thank you! 

• You have a lot more tags now and a new separate forum for technical issues. Keep the feedback coming!

ZeeGee1
    Seasoned Hotshot

Yes! We really need some categories, hopefully that’s coming. 

EA_Spectre
    Icon for Community Admin rankCommunity Admin

You have a lot more tags now and a new separate forum for technical issues. Keep the feedback coming!

soocoolsim
      Hero

Great to see the additional tags thank youEA_Spectre ! I didn’t realize there was now a separate forum for technical issues since it was outside the Sims 3 folder which is my go to landing spot. Any plans for that to be nested under the Sims 3 folder similar to Sims 4 structure so the division would more obvious? If so, might there be other TS3 sub-folders down the line?

Also, would tags be available at some point for replies? Would be especially useful for continuing posts split into several discussions / replies by the OP as a work around.

• I would imagine that's something they are probably still working on, among many other issues still going on since the launch. 🙂👍🏻

But if not, I will see about suggesting it. 😊

AstroX1424
    Seasoned Newcomer

It’s not surprise that TS4 side of the forum has more bells and whistles while this side is left in the dust…

Rob199x
    Rising Adventurer

It will probably get neglected as it's an older unsupported game. Although the lack of proper listing and sub directories like on the old forum will seriously hamper addoption. Or it would if we wouldn't be hard forced to commit to this in the span of maybe a month as i think it's supposed to be closed in august?

So for now i think everything will work on a Reddit style flair and tag system for the forseeble future unless they rework this entire platform to not be a poor copy of Reddit with a hint of AHQ.

Edit: Did i say a month, nah you get 2 days starting now. good luck everyone.