Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Steam sale—Seasons only

As the title says, Steam is selling TS3 Seasons for $5 (US), now through September 17. The base game alone was on sale for a week in July, so perhaps Steam's new normal is to discount one item at a time.

And of course, you already need to own the base game in Steam to buy Seasons, or any other pack.
  • Steam will not sell you a TS3 EP if you do not have the Steam version of the base game purchased on your account. The options to do so are just not there.
  • @Springfairy556

you need to keep looking at steam i got the base game for 3.49 a little while ago and seasons today for 4.99, I intend to keep buying them at these sorts of prices for however long it takes me to get the full series just in case I get rid of origin at some point which could be very likely and although i am playing the disc version of the game right now I like to have my backups -) If they already released the base game as low as I paid once I am almost positive they will do it again at some point then you continue buying the bargains as they are released :)
  • I have to own the base game to buy it? :( I can't buy it and download it at a later time?
  • "igazor;c-16724731" wrote:
    Steam will not sell you a TS3 EP if you do not have the Steam version of the base game purchased on your account. The options to do so are just not there.

That kind of stinks.But I guess it makes sense.I just would love to get rid of Origin.No offense to anyone who likes Origin, but its annoying.And most of my games are steam.The base is just pricey lol.