Forum Discussion

DMCharlie2017
Seasoned Scout
28 days ago

Switching My Sims

I have another file where I'm playing different sims when I feel like switching. I've tried the rotational play, but there is so much to keep up with. I'm a very relaxed player that can't keep one file. I feel bad making new posts, because I feel like I'm just clogging up the boards, so I'm trying to keep all of my chaotic play to two posts. 

Just like Charlie I'll have stories for each of my sims, they all have differing personalities and desires.

The first one is Edward Lillar. He wants to be in the film industry so anything he does it is to better the chance of making it big. Picking flowers and growing gardens does nothing socially except for those who are happy with simple lives. He doesn't look down on those with simple lives, but he just wants to be more. He wants the celebrity life of glamour and fame. He moved from a city that is only known for its restaurants and aspiring chefs, to Bridgeport to follow his dreams. His father was a sous chef and his mother worked part time as a cake decorator. With that influence he knows a little about cooking, but not much. When he isn't looking for stardom he is reading and his secret pleasure is hacking. Nothing wrong with making an extra few simoleans nightly, right?

• I restarted Yin and Yang. Yin is getting together with Leighton!!! He's one of my favorite sims.

• Yin has spent a lot of time with her partner, he decided while at a party to tell her how he feels, and she has the same connection.