Forum Discussion

13 years ago

The Sims 3: Harry Potter Expansion Pack?

Well, I was googling stuff, and I saw this:

Some Sims News Site wrote:

The Sims 3: Harry Potter Expansion Pack

-Become a Student at Hogwarts, and learn magic
-Play through new skills like the magic-casting skill, the potions-making skill, the divination skill, and the herbiology skill
- Play through new creatures like wizards, witches, dementors, and house elves
- Play through new careers such as Aurors, Death Eaters, and the Ministry of Magic career
- Get the Daniel Radcliffe edition, and get some Daniel Radcliffe content

I surely hope you know that this is April's Fools Day, and this is an April's Fools Day joke. I was planning on doing this on April Fools Day along time ago even before I heard the rumors about the supernatural ep being the 7th ep.

So, I hope you enjoy this April Fools Day joke
  • HayloHusky wrote:
    It's a bit late to be an April fools day joke... Must be real then! :shock:

So, I hope you enjoy this April Fools Day joke
  • This would be so cool though. It doesn't have to be Harry Potter, just anything that would fit the description. The Sims 3 Magical Mania. :D Although it wouldn't hurt them to put Harry Potter, I mean, they're doing that with Katy Perry.

Happy April Fools Day!
  • BlackVenusFlytrap wrote:
    Well, the next EP is going to be themed around Magic, so it is already some kind of Harry Potter EP.

Well, based what I heard, EP7 is gonna have witches/wizards, werewolves, and fairies. I know that Harry Potter has witches/wizards (basically every character is one except for the muggles), and werewolves (Professor Lupin was a werewolf). However, I don't remember fairies being in Harry Potter.
  • x_MG_x wrote:
    BlackVenusFlytrap wrote:
    Well, the next EP is going to be themed around Magic, so it is already some kind of Harry Potter EP.

Well, based what I heard, EP7 is gonna have witches/wizards, werewolves, and fairies. I know that Harry Potter has witches/wizards (basically every character is one except for the muggles), and werewolves (Professor Lupin was a werewolf). However, I don't remember fairies being in Harry Potter.

So therefore no Harry Potter. Unless Tinker Bell magical pops into the series. :shock:
  • iheartjackie wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Peskipiksi pesternomi!

Those summon pixies not fairies