Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Transgender sims

Due to a certain CC skin I was using that had built-in make-up, my baby boy was literally born wearing makeup. Not only that, the only infant clothing I had installed was a girly outfit and, of course, he also came out wearing that. I really want to figure out if I can change the skin, but it did give me a story idea. I never had a trans sim and I thought that would be pretty cool! But the make up thing needs to wait lol. Anyone know how to fix it? And has anyone ever had a transgender sim?

Take a look: https://imgur.com/Yje5sRN
  • @mksizzle Oh dear, cute baby, but yes, make up should wait til older!

If you are not using Nraas mods in particular MC which has a way to get into cas, you should be able to use game cheats 'testingcheatsenabled true' and then shift click on the baby and edit him in CAS to change the cc or just remove the make up.

Good luck!

You can pull up the cheat window with ctrl shift c and type in that.

• @MKSizzle I'm not sure why it would be a blank screen? It is possible you need the cheat console or integration to go with MC to do some of what you need to get to. I have them all so it is hard to remember what I couldn't do before when I just had MC without cheats or integration.
  • "bekkasan;c-16579321" wrote:
    @mksizzle Oh dear, cute baby, but yes, make up should wait til older!

If you are not using Nraas mods in particular MC which has a way to get into cas, you should be able to use game cheats 'testingcheatsenabled true' and then shift click on the baby and edit him in CAS to change the cc or just remove the make up.

Good luck!

You can pull up the cheat window with ctrl shift c and type in that.

@bekkasan Thanks! I actually do have MC and did attempt to do it, but for some reason, it just showed a blank screen and didn't let me do anything. I wonder why that is?