Forum Discussion

• How's it going lately? My sims3 was reinstalled using the ea app, on a different pc no less, and just today when I went to play, sims3 wasn't even listed in my games library on the ea app, had to go hunting for it and find a way to play. Reassuringly, I saw that it said "owned" on the add on I did in fact own, like Dragon Valley Gold edition, though I bought that on sale through the EA app.

When I got to the sims3 and checked the downloads dashboard, all my store content was unistalled. I spent an hour scrolling through the many pages of content (because it shows all individual items as well as the sets they belong to, it takes forever to get through it all, even if I am only redownloading sets and compilations).

After all that time, it logged me out again, guessing something timed out...and trying to log in again failed.

Returning to the downloads dashboard, all the things I had spent so much time redownloading were once again uninstalled.

By then my window of opportunity for leisure was over and I was very frustrated.
    EA Cade did reply quickly assuring me that it was being worked on so I have hope that the problem is being taken seriously and will soon be fixed.