Forum Discussion

LaBlue0314
New Scout
2 months ago

Looking for trouble/routing issues

I just added all the Ellacharmed world fixes, after running into bad routing issues in a game save (EA's Bridgeport and Isla Paradiso).

But there are a few store worlds that Ellacharmed did not do: Aurora Skies, Barnacle Bay, Dragon Falls, Lucky Palms, Midnight Hollow, and Roaring Heights.  I'm guessing those worlds were pretty good with routing.  I've attempted to search online but couldn't find anything.  Are there any routing issues in any of those worlds that I need to be taking a closer look at? 

I hope I picked the correct hashtag for Technical Issues.

• LaBlue0314  I don't know about the others, but I've played in Dragon Valley a lot and only seen two locations that give routing issues.  One is outside the restaurant, where sims get caught in the heather; moving it away from the sidewalk a bit is fine.  The other is outside the museum, on the sidewalk close to the bridge.  I haven't seen repeat issues anywhere else other than within a couple houses that I built or renovated myself.  And neither of these requires a world fix, just a bit of in-game editing.

It's easy enough to play for a little while with Overwatch set NOT to reset stuck sims, and keep track of everywhere sims get stuck.  Any location that's a repeat offender may need to be edited, but again, it's not necessarily a question of world editing; there might simply be an object in the way.