Forum Discussion

10 months ago

ΜØŦĦ€Ř Đ€ΔŘ

ΜØŦĦ€Ř Đ€ΔŘ is a sims story in which the motherplant isn’t a captive in crater lab, but a crime boss residing in her own fortified lair. To achieve this end, I transplanted the Strangerville mystery into the Star Wars setting. One group of my sims is closely associated with mother, another group, led by George Cahill, opposes her. Given my setup, George cannot just wander into an abandoned lab and start spraying herbicide around, he’ll have be more resourceful.

Will he succeed in rooting out the crime queen and if so, at what cost?

Read on to find out!

FAQ

I don’t like Star Wars
Spoiler
In this case it’s a coin toss whether you’ll like this story or not. It depends on what exactly you dislike about the franchise. There will be no space battles, but definitely sim on sims violence, organized crime, a military hierarchy and reflections about the Force.
When I started writing the story, I didn’t own JtB yet, therefore my sims spent the first half of book one in Strangerville, San Myshuno and Sulani.

I don’t know Star Wars

Spoiler
If you never heard the first thing about Star Wars, then surprisingly you need only two informations to follow this story: A space faring evil empire is bent on world conquest and there is a mystical energy field that connects all living beings. Some sims can tap into it to gain occult powers.
That said, I’ll make sure to give a brief one or two sentence introduction when a Star Wars concept, official character or organization gets mentioned for the first time.

I don’t like Strangerville
Spoiler
The chance that you will enjoy this story is very small. The whole second book deals with the mystery and unlike Star Wars, that only donated the setting, the Strangerville plot will always be present even when the sims are in different worlds.

Your sims’ names sound familiar
Spoiler
You’re right, of course. In addition to the Strangerville premades I borrowed characters from Detroit: Become Human and Fire Emblem 7, with FE’s Brendan Reed and DBH’s Gavin Reed being the link between the two casts. If you played either game, you’ll have a good idea already how the sims will act in this story. Their looks aren’t correct, though, and this being a PG13 forum, I toned down their cussing.

Is this the same story you currently link to in your signature?
No, this is an older one. The two tales are not connected (other than using the Star Wars setting).

Table of contents:

Book 1: Journey to Batuu

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ae3687e99604359848a0271ea7bef50c/9b8e7a95936d38aa-75/s1280x1920/c0d5feed5370befeff3560f750ec05b41df633b0.pnj

Book 2: Godmother strikes back

https://64.media.tumblr.com/369d8b1053dd9f1d2fa23f24762ecd0f/6dee7214b967f22f-24/s2048x3072/5304aad5149e931358d99ecb0d860680389b6776.pnj

Book 3: The rise of O’Malley - WIP

(no pic yet)