Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Astrology/Zodiac

You know what would be fun? To re-incorporate astrology/zodiacs into the Sims, but make it 100 times better.
I remember that astrology used to be a thing and I JUST noticed they were gone! I'm not HUGE on the belief in astrology, but in the Sims, they could actually have an effect.

Matchmakers could come back
We could have "seasons" based on the signs and they could have positive/negative effects depending on which sign the sims are
Sims could "read the stars" for horoscopes

Zodiacs could be introduced, festivals could take place for each sign. These could also effect a sim's personality and their interactions with different zodiacs. We could get animal costumes lol

Can you tell I'm on an astrology/zodiac hype right now? XD
    Jadeleine
    Rising Traveler
    I don´t want that if that affects the coupling because then it feels like too restricted. Also I think that it´s kind of religious so in that way it´s not good even tough its fun and entertaining idea. If they do, i hope it can be switched off.
  • I'm all for this. It could fit in nicely with a romance/wedding pack.
  • Yes, it was fun in The Sims original. I could see it coming back if we had witches and wizards and a Supernatural pack.
  • I'd love to astrology and the matchmaker come back somehow. Just as long as they made so that twins and triplets would have the same sign. It always bugged me that they never did in the sims 3.
  • I’m honestly not a huge fan. It’d be annoying if two sims wouldn’t get together just because of a sign mismatch, and it was always so stupid how twins usually had different signs.