Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Baker Super Sim Family Challenge

I've been addicted to restarting my game over and over and I've been looking for a challenge I can stick with long term, and stop my restart cycle. simgirl1010 Super Sim Family has inspired me to try and stick with one family long term. So, I've taken my very first Sim from the Sims 4 years, and recreated her for a more modern look and feel, and I'm starting her Legacy style. I don't know exactly what rules I'll be following, but my main rule for myself is to just stick with it! We'll see lol. Can this chronic restarter addict be cured? 

Introducing Annie Baker:

(I'll leave pictures in the reply since the attachments don't show up for me.)

Annie was raised in a strict home where her creativity was stifled and never really appreciated. She knew she was loved and cared for, but she also knew she had to move far away to become her own person. So Annie sold everything she had, except her aisle and favorite paint brushes, packed some clothes and her trusty water bottle, and bought an enormous plot of land in the countryside. The view would be inspirational, she knew, and she hoped she'd have plenty of room to discover new hobbies, skills, and talents she had always been afraid to dream of. 

• Here's Annie Baker, just starting out without skills in a brand new save:

It was a little dark out when she arrived at the new property. All she brought with her was her old easel and her favorite paint brushes. When she got there, she realized she didn't even have enough simoleons for a canvas, so she sold her luggage to buy one and get painting. 

The view was beyond inspiring and all she felt inside was a true sense of happiness and contentment, and hope for a new future.

rosemow
      Hero

I hope your challenge with Annie goes well 🙂It is great that she is an artist.