Forum Discussion

WolvesCreek
New Spectator
6 years ago

"Confess to cheating" interaction + mechanic

I was really surprised that Sims who cheat can't confess like in previous Sims titles, especially with the emotion system in 4. ESPECIALLY where it could be tied into traits (so maybe some traits actually make cheating bother the sim emotionally, while some others just don't care).

This is a pretty big request feature in the Sims 4 community I noticed when I googled it and maybe its mechanic could be expanded with the Sims 4 (maybe it fixes a bad reputation, ect)

Personally I had a sim cheat once, felt bad about it and since I couldn't have my sim confess and felt bad that the other sim didn't know I ended up reloading my game from a much earlier point just to undo the whole thing. The only other option was for the other sim to catch them in the act and I felt bad when it happened the first time lol...

So this would be a really nice feature to add back to the Sims 4 (confess to cheating) with maybe some deeper emotional mechanics.
    SnaveXs
    Seasoned Scout
    Sims could confess to so many dramatic scenarios like adoption, crushes, cheating, paternity secrets, divorces, engagement, quitting jobs and lifestyle's. The confession interaction might be something they could flesh out for story purposes.
  • This is so needed the whole response to cheating is strange to say the least they don’t even get mad for long there over it in like a couple minutes and doesn’t have any long term effects on the story wich it definetely should have
  • "SnaveXs;c-16837458" wrote:
    Sims could confess to so many dramatic scenarios like adoption, crushes, cheating, paternity secrets, divorces, engagement, quitting jobs and lifestyle's. The confession interaction might be something they could flesh out for story purposes.

thats so cooooooollllllll, i need ittttt
  • I agree. I'd like to have that option. More options in general really.
  • My sim just confessed to cheating when he hasn’t and I don’t know how to fix it or if I can. Their relationship is still really good but I don’t like that this happened and can happen again. He only has one romantic partner and has good traits such as active, creative and romantic. Please help :(