Forum Discussion

sinensis
New Spectator
10 months ago

Eden Zavala- OMOWOY/Opposites Attract

Greetings, all! I recognize I'm roughly a week late to start a challenge like this, but hey, better late than never! This is inspired by Belalucina's run of the same combo challenge. However, I'm not following rules religiously so much as exploring the game and moving every month and dating opposite Sims while I'm at it.

Knowing me, this may suddenly stop, since I lose interests quickly, but I've got nothing to lose, right?

https://i.imgur.com/M9Nekta.png

Name: Eden Zavala
Pronouns: she/they (she/her in-game)
Traits: Four traits- Technophobe (by Kuttoe), Neat, Cat Lover, and Art Lover.
Perfect Sims: Tinker and Geek from Technophobe; Lavish , Slob, and Lazy from Neat.
Occult: Merling
Starting Aspiration: StrangerVille Mystery

"Born to a family that split up soon after, Eden ran away from an unhappy life with her mother very soon after she learned where her father lived. However, when she arrived, she learned that he’d been missing for quite some time. Now, with nowhere proper to live and a mystery to solve, what will they do next?”

World list (subject to change)
Spoiler
January: StrangerVille
February: Evergreen Harbor
March: Copperdale

April 1st: Age up to YA
April: Britechester
May: Evergreen Harbor
June: Chestnut Ridge
July: Brindleton Bay

August 1st: Age up to Adult
August: San Myshuno
September: Tomarang
October: Mt. Komorebi
November: Forgotten Hollow

December 1st: Age up to Elder
December: Sulani

• Good luck with your challenge :) Strangerville Mystery will be a fun one to start with.
  • Oops. Due to technical difficulties, it looks like this challenge is over almost before it began... Along with the rest of my Sims gameplay...
  • Good news: Untechnical Difficultied
    Bad news: That was several days ago. I'm too focused on my other files to do this one. Help.