Forum Discussion

thornwill
Seasoned Newcomer
8 months ago

Gallery suggestions

Do you have anything you'd like to see on the gallery? What is it?
  • "PandoraTO;c-18348464" wrote:
    The newsfeed. ?

I miss the newsfeed
    now you don't really notice if you get comments or whatever since theres no notification of any sort

I do think its rather lovely that me posting tons of ceiling updated builds of mine does not spam everyone with notifications though :lol:

but yeah would be nice to have it back
    and maybe be able to choose what notifs you get and what you don't cause it can get kinda spammy

other than that:

• being able to choose what side of the lot picture is taken from when you upload lots to the gallery

so many times it takes picture from backside or you just get picture of rock or whatever making it impossible to see what is on the lot

• being able to rearrange the uploads in your profile so you could say put the households together or say you wanted all forgotten hollow on same row you could do that

I mean technically you could if you constantly deleted and reuploaded everything on your gallery but thats just way too complicated

•being allowed to delete builds you submitted to some sims challenge thing we had ages ago
    I have one of those and it bugs me it can't be deleted because I've since improved the build and will eventually post improved version but that old version be haunting
    Spoiler
    I mean it was for the haunted house prompt so its not too weird its haunting but still

•having way to upload those San Myshuno style multilevel apartments as lots cause the rooms puzzle is ridiculous
    ZazzyKittyn
    Seasoned Newcomer
    When searching for sims you can choose sex, age group and if occult or not
    Would the newsfeed back also
    thornwill
    Seasoned Newcomer

• Customize build/group images

• Search with more than one hashtag

• "Only [Pack] " filter