Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Game Shows (Includes Family Play!)

Something I've never seen in a Sims game, are game shows, and they're something that I think could be a lot of fun. We had our Sims be cast members on a General Hospital-like soap back in the Sims 1 Superstar days (something I'd also like to see return), so if a fame-based GP or EP happened, getting our Sims on TV once again would be a great way for entire families to make use of the pack.

Imagine, if you will, if you could enter your family into a Family Feud-like show (told you there'd be family play!). Your Sims could work together, each using their various skill sets (eg. high Logic) to compete for the chance to win a massive Simoleon prize, or, with the correct EPs or GPs, an all-expenses-paid vacation to beautiful, scenic Granite Falls (or another Destination World, hint hint), a year's supply of pet food, or even... A! Brand! New! Car!

Evil Sims could psych out the other family while waiting in the green room, Insane Sims could embarrass the whole family by saying something inappropriate on camera, or if your Sims don't want to compete themselves, they could take tours of the TV Studio (a new lot type!), or be part of the studio audience. And, for your Weirder Stories, why not streak in front of the cameras?

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 12 days ago