Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Grimm Tails Legacy - Ch 1.6 out

Do you dream of living in a Fairy Tale?
The old books had gathered dust for generations, their fantastical tales of fairies and magic all but forgotten by the Grimm family. That is, until the day a mysterious stranger arrived on their doorstep, about to turn their world upside down. Little did the Grimms know, their family's ancient fairy tales were more than just fanciful stories. Soon these myths and legends would burst into reality, sending the Grimms on an extraordinary adventure beyond their wildest dreams. The magic was only just beginning... Read Here

This is an attempt at a legacy I have wanted to do but never dared to try. So, I need your help making some fairy tale characters. Please keep a look on here for updated calls.

Generation One - Maya Grimm
Prologue
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6

Rules:
I have full creative license to change gender, their story, or personality to fit the story
No CC. I never had great luck with CC on my characters. Please avoid CC.
Any expansion pack - I have nearly every expansion, if I have to adjust something, I have to adjust. Woops!
I can use the character(s) as either main or side characters as I see fit.

Note: I do not know genders of most of my mains at this moment, so your submissions may change gender (unless you want to make one in each gender)

Generation Two wrote:

I need the following characters by February 8th - Extended

Overly attached boyfriend/girlfriend
Sibling/close friend of boyfriend/girlfriend
Down on their luck teen
Spellcaster - Clumsy friend of teen who uses teen as a guinea pig

Sidekick or friend characters are welcome!