Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Grocery shopping

Something i would love to see return in an ep or gp is the ability to go grocerie shopping because it would add more realism. I don't know in what kind of pack id could be added (maybe one like dine out) but here are my ideas
Own a Grocery strore
You can now buy your own grocerie store at the same page where you can a store vet and restaurant
it will work the same as with resataurants but with new objects and departments where your employees work and lunchbreaks

Departments:

-Cashiers
-Bread
-Meat and fish
-food shelfs
-and frozen food
You can assign your employees to these the departments and they will start their shifts here

the cash registers will now be used by the employees to complete the sale instead of the tablets

New objects

-Cash register wich employees will now work behind and complete sale
-Shopping carts you pick one up and add your groceries while walking or with shopping baskets you can also put your toddler in the shopping cart
-there are also shopping carts in the shape of a car where toddlers can play in while you drive te cart pic below
https://i.imgur.com/fNzN6Ao.jpg
-new food shelves and freezer like in a grocerie store
-stacked oven you can now bake twice as much espacially handy in the store
-lemonade stand for the kids wanting to sell in front of it
- Vending machines
- gumball machines
- tiny playscreen for toddlers and kids when they don't want to help with the groceries
https://i.imgur.com/yMbopud.jpg
New gameplay

-owning the store
-you can now also set lunchbreaks for employees
-girlscouts will stop by once per 3 weeks to sell cookies (just a random thing i would like in game :wink: )
-you can also work in a grocerie store even if you don't own it you would be doing all the tasks like working the register baking bread helping customers etc
- And something like weekly things you can collect if you pay above 100 simdollars like plushies or something like you have irl like little toys or stickers etc

Idk if those would enough for an entire gp but i would still really like grocerie stores back
Let me know what you think down below

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 25 minutes ago