Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Hair Styles

I hope they add more hairstyles, as I would love to see more!!
They should add a medium hair style where a braid goes over the top of the head and leave the hair hanging.
maybe have a hair style where you pin your bangs and you can see the hair pin (you would have a choice of hair pins to add)
braid both sides of the bangs like a ring around your head with wavy hair
What type of hair styles would you like to see?
  • bohemian hairstyles. wedding up do as well as hair that is let down.
  • I'd love to see some more braided styles and (I hate myself for saying this next part) more iterations of the man-bun. I love the one they introduced in City Living, and surprisingly, the males I play, I like it when they have this hairstyle haha
    rjssim
    Seasoned Traveler
    "mika;c-17057974" wrote:
    They'll always add new hairtstyles to packs, so I want new haircolors instead.

Me too. I would like to see a much lighter brown with the default hairs.
  • I want proper unnatural hair genetics but for now I've been using one of those "berry" hair recolors of pack and base hair it sometimes bugs out on toddlers and kids
  • I want something that most people don't want - but I want some less perfect hair. Most of the female hair in game is prom queen material - I was some messy, super casual hair (like the one from Laundry Day).
    And for men I want more balding hairstyles - comb-overs and receding hairline styles. I have lots of middle-aged men in my game and don't need any more anime teen/emo styles. *shrug* Just want more super casual realism in my game.
  • I'd like to see the render version of Candys hair from GT board added. It's beautiful (in fairness it is a mock up you can tell it's outdoor retreat hair with luxury party fringe) but it's so pretty. Patch it please