Forum Discussion

15aewar
Seasoned Rookie
4 hours ago

Help! I Want to Start a Legacy

Hello, other simmers! I want to start a legacy, but I am having trouble picking a sim. I want to be able to share some of my gameplay here at the forum. Here are some of my thoughts, plus the pros and cons.

Option #1: Continue with the Strollers

Eartha and her husband Gavin adopted four children while living in a small house in Sulani. Then, the couple had three children of their own.

Pros: Already started. There is material to work with

Cons: Already started. Half the children are gone already.

Option #2: Growing Up Landgraab

Helena is the daughter of the deceased Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab. Malcolm thought that caring for a baby was annoying, so he left her on Eartha's doorstep. Now, Helena is grown and studying to be an actress. Meanwhile, she is learning the secrets of ambrosia.

Pros: I love this character. She's lots of fun.

Cons: Already started - but that is not too much of a drawback. There are still lots of places where her story can go.

Option #3: Greek Mythology Legacy with Chaos

Chaos, a former astronaut, lands on a vacant world with nothing but a makeshift shelter and a handful of seeds. Oh, and she's allergic to the sun. Better watch out for that.

The legacy would be "won" once the family reached the Olympian generation.

Pros: Has not started.

Cons: Will likely take a bit more setup, but it would be lots of fun. Challenging, too.

Option #4: Alphabetcy with Plant or Spice Names

Meet Angelica and Allspice Spicer. These newlyweds plan on taking over Henford-on-Bagley.

Pros: I love the idea of naming kids after plants. Angelica and Allspice are related to other sims in my game, too. 

Cons: For some reason, I'm not as excited about this idea.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

• I like option 4 the most 🙂It would be great to see how their family develops, and Henford is a lovely country place to raise a family. You need though to choose a household that you will enjoy playing. Each of the options would be great to do! 

BissenNess
    Seasoned Hotshot

15aewarI'm leaning toward option 3, because starting out with a vampire rags to riches sounds brutal, and I do like brutality. What Greek Mythology Legacy rules would you be playing with?