Forum Discussion

5 years ago

How I imagine a Farming EP world

!! Most importantly: Cats & Dogs inclusion for this world! This means having (WooHoo) bushes where cats and dogs can hunt in. You will most likely have pets on your farm as well, so make the world pets-inclusive. !!

https://i.gyazo.com/80b1e19b82982fa3950d4fb3dad2ec47.jpg

• Wide, scenic plains for horses to ride. Wild horses spawn around the neighborhood.
  • A bunch of crop fields with tractors.
  • Haystacks around the world where Sims can WooHoo in.
  • Farmers Market with a variety of goods like nectar bottles, eggs, fresh milk, canned food and vegetables.

This country windmill from StrangerVille.
https://i.imgur.com/Af6pxcd.png

Variety of different premade farms
A classic farm with cows, chickens and pigs.

A traditional off-the-grid farm focusing on growing harvestables

An abandoned farm that has been destroyed by a tornado or wildfire many years ago and needs to be fixed up

A horse ranch

A vineyard farm focusing on growing fruits and making nectar

A modern high-tech farm with greenhouses and solar panels
  • Id also want some pests or rodents too. If you have a cat to chase away rats or mice. Possum or gophers too. Your sim can whack a mole to get rid of them or adopt them. A lot more fruit/vegetable options. Some bigger machinery like a tractor, like you said. The ability to bake bread with your own wheat <3
  • If there were sheep it would go really nicely with the knitting pack that is coming out. Not like you would have to have knitting to have the farming pack, but it would just fit nicely to be able to get wool from you sheep to knit with.

I am so excited for if they do horses (: And I agree about the pets I want my farm dogs and barn cats.

I think another aspect of the pack should be farmhands. Most farms I've spent time at in real life have farmhands, young people who either get free lodging on the farm in exchange for helping in the fields, or they are hired to come in and work every day. This would work well as a roommate sort of arrangement if they improved the sectioning off bits of the house. I want my farmhand to stay in the cottage I build them, not coming into my house because my computer is fancier.

This pack should also add more outdoor playthings for kids so that not all playgrounds look the same, and it should add more options for garden beds, pots, and fields.
  • I love your idea. I think im late to the party :) but ive just started to understand why farming is so requested! Ive been playing in 3 world adventures and have sims dedicated to their vineyards and making nectar and it's so cool! I find all your idea amazing and hope it gets implemented someday.