Forum Discussion

7 years ago

[Life Stages Ideas] Preschoolers and Preteens

NOTE: Please, do not debate, argue, harass, and insult in this thread. If you oppose extra life stages like preschoolers or preteens being added into the game, then avoid this thread since it isn't for you. You may not want them but other people do. I will not accept negative opinions and criticism of preteens or preschoolers because it's usually to harsh to read (for me at least). I know this seems unfair but this is only for my own good. Anyone who fails to follow my rules, oh well. There's nothing I can do about. Half of you don't even follow the official forum rules.

Not sure if preschoolers or preteens would be added in mobile or console versions of the games. I'm only focusing on the PC version right now.

I want to introduce you brand new life stages: Preschooler (4-6 years old) and Preteen (11-14 years old)

Preteen

-Portrays eleven to fourteen year olds
-Shorter than teens but taller than children
-Looks similar to teens but with youthful faces and slightly less developed bodies
-CAS features for teen or older sims enabled for preteens (gender options, muscle slider, body sculpting, etc.)
-Can cook meals, fix broken items, workout, care for babies/toddlers/preschoolers/children/pets, experience (shallow) romance (do things that children can't do; can do the majority that teens can do)
-Go to middle school, receive projects for school

Preschooler

-Portrays four to six year olds
-Shorter than children but taller than toddlers
-Slimmer bodies than toddlers
-Can interact with toddler and child objects
-Can interact with TVs and computers
-Carryable (able to be carried) like toddlers
-Attends to preschool

Somewhere between Jan to September this year (I hope), Maxis are able to add these life stages.