Forum Discussion

6 years ago

"Must-have"s for Realm of Magic + Ideas

Hi guys! I'm super excited for the new Magic pack and, being somewhat disappointed with mermaids, I do hope they make it better for Witches.

I want to add, that Vampires pack is amazing, it is exceptionally well done and thorough! I REALLY hope Sim develops will put as much research and dedication to Witches as much as they did with Vampires. Truly my favorite pack I'm every aspect.

To avoid disappointments, and provide our ideas, I decided to make a list of MUST HAVEs:

1. Skill tree with different Elemental magic / good vs evil / etc magic. Gives Witches variety and can be build specifically to taste, like Vampires, but without weaknesses.
2. Broom flying. Make it! Please.
3. Alchemy, self explanatory.
4. Robes and Witchy clothes (Medieval and/or Victorian style)
5. Dragons! I love baby dragons from Sims 1, so cute and dangerous. Perhaps they can be done like Dolphins, but I hope they dont dissapeared elsewhere, and stay in fireplace as sleeping place.
6. Fun and interesting spells. Magical duels, cool animation, silly spells too.
7. New magical career (astronomer / tarot reader / astrologist / crystal ball gazing, etc)
8. Lunar calendar (with eclipses, blue moon, blood moon! And telescope and astronomy charts!)
9. Familiars (cats + owl/raven/Phoenix in some bird cage)
10. SPIRAL STAIRCASES!! We need those. Also I want to build a tower and need spiral staircase to lead to tower's chamber with wizard living there.
11. Unlockable secret lot, something magical and exciting! Mermaids rabbit hole cave and diving is just so underwhelming and plain disappointing.
12. A new world! With 6-9 lots please! It's a realm for a reason, we cant have magical sims waltzing world-less around like poor magic hobos. Nah ah.
13. Magic wise, as some suggested, needs to be fire, ice, water, wind, spark, earth, life, death, curses, healings, and also fun spells (like classic frog ones, cleaning, Etc)
14. Own tombstones and new Graveyard location! Evil witches can perform spells there and maybe raise the dead, or atleast do spooky stuff.
15. Cauldron for potions and spells. @ravenspit for idea. They are a classic and fun! Witch without a cauldron is a boring/tasteless witch.
16. Curses! I know I mentioned them earlier, but lemmie clarify: throughout centuries people talk of witches with fear due to curses they put on others. So, we must have some kind of curses. Like random sickness on sim, frog, sleep spells, etc. With scared new emotion! Or atleast animation and moodlet of being afraid. And healing witches exist too. Good ones who dispell the curses and heal others.
17. Group Witch dance for bonfires, rituals, grave dances, etc. Sounds awesome! Great idea. Witch coven club that dances by fire/ritual in the night, worshipping the Moon and Stars. So cool! Mystical.
18. Ouja board @DreamCytcher idea sounds great! Spooky way to play with spirits, sims can ask questions and do scared and frightened animations, and if theres a ghost in room it answers and makes board float ominously and if you play as a ghost you get some prank options. Hehe
19. Weather spells! @StarlitDown idea. Also NEW weather type! Like thick fog, or raining frogs! I've known witches, real, who know how to control the weather. Weirdest "proof" test I had was when she made hail, rain, snow, thunder, and lightning within like an hour. So cool!
20. Beautiful bookcases, stacks of tomes, and magic books. Also, bookcase secret door! Yusss, who doesnt want a secret magical lair hidden behind the bookcase?

Help me add some on the list you guys!
Thank you all for your ideas, I'll try to add names of who participated when I have time.