Forum Discussion

10 years ago

NEW Modern Gym, Nightclub & House..

Hey, so i built these lots during the last couple of weeks and wanted to share and get your feedback.. :)

-"WORKit", Gym with indoor pool.

- "BLOODY MARY", Nightclub.

- "LAKEVIEW" - Modern family house.

<3

elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    I love them all! Great colour schemes and designs. Though I have to say, looking at the stairs in the nightclub brings on a fear of falling off the edge :D

I'm sure I will be adding all these to my hoods if I can ever get back in to the gallery (stupid thing won't let me online at the moment). Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations xx
  • "fullspiral;12950265" wrote:
    Love that nightclub!

And LOVE that kitchen in the modern home!

@fullspiral Thanx! usually the kitchen is the hardest place for me to design and be happy with the results, or in other words-
    usually im a plum kitchen builder .. :#
    so happy to hear someone loves my kitchen <3

@elanorbreton if they could fall off stairs - this nightclub would definitely be a dangerous place to visit :D
    juiced up sims and rail-less staircases are not a good combination..
    hope u get your gallery access soon and thanx for your comment!

• Your three builds are all very beautiful :) Awesome gym with indoor pool, great idea having the chess table in the middle. Very elegant and extravagant nightclub, love the décor. Fantastic architecture on Lakeview, great interior design here too :)
  • Your three modern builds are very cool and gorgeous! :D
    I like your architecture, they're very modern feel, and I also adore your landscaping too. I'm going to comment the remaining details each:
    WORKit - Yay! Another gym with pool. And it's also great that you added a bar for athletes to take a drink for a while.
    Bloody Mary - With the reddish feel in your lot, the title says it all. I also like the use of split-leveling to make it like a stage. Great fountain area too.
    Lakeview - I like that lighter feel in your lot. It is great that you added a swimming pool and a bar between it for sims can take a dip into a pool while drinking a nice drink. And it's also great that you made this house kid-friendly by building a kids room.

Gonna love them both. :)
  • These are fantastic. What ePs/addons do you need to build the nightclub. I have get together, but can't do this.