Forum Discussion

Mk_2790
New Spectator
3 years ago

Pool Party SP

• New social event: pool party
  • New lot trait
  • New games and activities: swimming pool volleyball, marco polo
  • New chore: swimming pool cleaning: with the time, swimming pools must be cleaned using the new leaf net or placing an underwater filter. Water will decrease it quality and Sims will refuse to swim there.
  • New items: volleyball net for swimming pool, underwater filter, leaf net, water slide, swimming pool bar
  • New build tool: round swimming pool, swimming pool ladder for pools above the ground.
  • New skill: swimming for toddlers and childrens. Teens and above will have the skill by default.

BG update:

• Water slide basic model for BG
  • Swimming pool ladder for above the ground pools
  • I personally think a pool party event should be patched in to either the base game or one of the packs like Get Together. Personally not sure I'd pay for a pack with it, even with the the other content.
  • "Mak27;d-995340" wrote:

• New social event: Pool party
    • New lot type: swimming pool lot
    • New games and activities: swimming pool volleyball, marco polo
    • New chore: swimming pool cleaning: with the time, swimming pools must be cleaned using the new leaf net or placing an underwater filter. Water will decrease it quality and Sims will refuse to swim there.
    • New items: volleyball net for swimming pool, underwater filter, leaf net, water slide, swimming pool bar
    • New build tool: round swimming pool, swimming pool ladder for pools above the ground.
    • New skill: swimming for toddlers and childrens. Teens and above will have the skill by default.

BG update:

• Water slide basic model for BG
    • Swimming pool ladder for above the ground pools

I wish I could do this!