Forum Discussion

WhatCobblers
Rising Scout
2 months ago

Respond as your sim (the sequel).

Am not sure if the old Respond As Your Sim game got moved over (can't find it) but loved the old one and so thought I'd start a new version for this forum. As there is currently no Off Topic Chat section, I'll stick it in Creative Corner for now (as it's kind of an exercise in writing character voices too). 

Same premise: Answer a question in the voice/persona of one of your sims. (Am hoping this will work with the new reply system).

Updating this slightly: Have just realised that the Creative Corner section is in the Sims 4 menu, but this game is open to players of any Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3 as well.

EDIT: For this game to work, set post display to 'Newest' and answer the question posed in the topmost post. Post replies to questions using the main reply button, not on user's posts. 

Please come and join. I'll start off the first question:

What have you been up to recently? 

• Catalina Vampire Sims 3: Hiding from goonies that want me dead.

Catalina Vampire sims 3: Can you remember the last time you went on a date?

• Can you remember the last time you went on a date?

Kio Nightmear (Vampire): Yes! We went flying around Strangerville, then had a picnic in the park, then Jelly wanted to try this new place in Oasis Springs so we flew there next. It was the first time either of us had been to a nightclub so we were both pretty pumped with energy from all the disco lights and dancing. Heh... she's married to another vampire now but... it was fun times.

What is your profession?

• Ikkanu Happati (Merman): "No, I grow my own food on my island. I don't want the internet knowing where I live!"

Have you had any strange things happen to you recently?

• Yeah. I had to move here, and I still don't like it. This place is not like the other. Still looking for a keeper to let me in.

How long can you breathe under water?

• Ikkanu: "As long as I want to. I am mer. In truth, I find it easier to breathe in seawater as it doesn't aggrivate my asthma. But I feel safer living on land; there are less things that will try and eat me on my island than in the ocean."

What is the climate like where you live? 

• Catalina (Classic Vampire) Bridgeport is a subtype of the Mediterranean zone by the most common climate classification (Köppen: Csb) although some sources put the city in the oceanic zone (Trewartha: Do). It has cool, wet winters and warm, dry summers. 👀

What's your favorite food to slap on the BBQ? 🍖

• Catalina vampire sims 3: Profession!? Work? I don't work! I come from vampiric royalty. My bloodline owns many things around the world, and they take what they want!

Do you have your groceries delivered to your front door? 

• Kio: I recently learned how to make a traditional Sulanesian barbecue pit! I do lots of meat and fish for my friends but my personal favourite recipe to do is spiced plantain and vegetables wrapped in plantain leaf. I add a bit of grilled plasma fruit for my own portion. 

Do you have any hobbies?