Forum Discussion

Briana2526
Seasoned Rookie
8 months ago

Romance GP

Ideas for a Romance GP
1. Bring back the match maker from Sims 2 era it was always a hit or a miss with them which made entertaining.
2. Online dating either by phone or computer your sim can swipe left or right reading their brief profile.
3. Have like a event at a bar for like speed dating talk to 3 maybe 4 dates.
4. Blind dating have like your mom, dad, friend set your sim up with someone they'd think your sim will get along with it can be a hit or miss.
5. Your sim gets catfished I know it's mean but it happens it can be literally anybody lol.
6. Your sim gets stood up on a date it stings but it also happens
7. Your sim can be the catfish and stood up a date.
8. Your sim can get ghosted on a date or your sim can ghost.
11. Also calling a friend to escape from an awful date but again it happen to your sim.
12. Walking out and leaving your sim with the bill and you can do the same.
13. Different dating locations like a beach, park, we have a movie theater in San Sequoia why not go out there eat then watch a movie, we have hiking trails, bowling. Please stop making dates be at a restaurant or bar. They can even Netflix and Chill. Devs this is towards you we have other dating options in the game use them. Like a couple message at the spa.
14. More romantic gestures like bring make out back how can teens make out but adult Sims can't make it make sense. Also walking hand in hand this don't have to be romantic since it can be a mom and kid walking hand in hand but it can be introduced. Walking arm and arm kissing on the head. Option to cuddle in bed when sleeping like in Sims 2.
Anymore ideas???
  • Good choices but also we need quick peck kisses like we had in TS2 and better longer cuddles on the sofa and other sitting places. Also a kiss across dinner tables and table proposals.
  • I think we need more romantic animations and styles of romance for different sim personalities or for different relationships. Think of the difference between Don Lothario and the Goths, for example. I also think we could have more involved dates with different outcomes. It's one of the fundamental parts of the game.
  • if said pack comes to exist i will buy it mostly for buy build mode content but as a player i have made the choice to keep most of the time my sims single and to be honest do not see much use as a player for such interaction
    ChadSims2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Few things I'd want in a romance pack

1. New romance animations cuddle on couch and bed new kissing animations including on theater seats new couple dances that last more than 10 seconds.
    2. Dating mini games specific to lots like bars clubs movie theater and restaurants (restore Ms. Crumplebottom as a dating challenge)
    3. Turns on turn off system added to CAS
    4. New lot type movie theater
    5. Pool table
    Briana2526
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Lenny_Ogg;c-18350465" wrote:

A romantic pack is on the top of my wishlist.
    The interactions we have are so limited and some of them are anything but romantic -.-
    So many of them are more for laughing than romantic. Totally overdone.

I'd love to see couples cuddling in bed while sleeping. This is only possible with a mod and I don't use mods and cc.

Also more romantic interactions. Walking hand in hand for example. Or standing next to each other arm in arm. Carrying the partner would be cute. A backhug.
    There are so many cute things that couples could do. Feeding each other. Lying on the sofa with the head on the lap of the partner. Or watching tv cuddling. Lay the head on the shoulder of the partner. Sitting on the lap of the partner.
    I would also be happy when their lips would touch while kissing, so I wouldn't have to shoot kissing scenes from weird angles to hide how they push their lips out -.- That's so weird.

And more poses for romantic photos. The ones from the photobooth are cute but the photos are only the smallest size and there are only 3 different ones afaik (and the romantic poses from the normal photos are almost all totally silly)

Also some more animations in bed before they vanish under the blankets.

And we want that heart shaped bed back! Assembled!

They did a good job with the sitting couple animations

and the hot tub. I'd love more of this ?

I would want the heart shaped bed and jacuzzi.
    Briana2526
    Seasoned Rookie
    I would like most romantic animations we had in Sims 2 to come back in Sims 4 like the make out on bed. I would love longer cuddles and sitting on lap,