Forum Discussion

8 years ago

S T R O L L E R S !!!

I think it's a very important object, for some reason we do not have it in the game!
While the toddlers' package was announced, I was 100% sure that they would add baby strollers !! I was amazed and very disappointed to discover that this was not true. I think wagons are a must in the game, even free (with game updates), and of course there will be new interactions / interactions like they were in Sims 3. In short, Sims 4 team, consider it please !!!
  • "the_greenplumbob;c-16353786" wrote:
    How would we get babies from the cot to the pram though if they're basically attached to the cot?

Well, maybe not for babies. We can still use strollers for toddlers though.

What about cribs?! I miss the cribs from the Sims 2 and the changing table.
  • Yes, that would be nice. Toddlers don't have that much to do outside of the park or home. I don't think that it matters that is not an open world since you can walk your pets, take a run/jog. It would be a nice feature to have. Some of the reactions for a toddler in the stroller would be hilarious.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,098 PostsLatest Activity: 49 minutes ago
Related Posts