Forum Discussion

• So happy with changes I've made to Landgraab apartment :)

upstairs is still bit of a mess though so that shall not be discussed 🤣

rosemow
      Hero

Your makeover of the Landgraab apartment is lovely!Simmingal 🙂 Very nice furnishing of each area. The fireplace sitting area is lovely and the outdoors dining balcony is great.

JesLet40
      Seasoned Ace

I really liked the kitchen, Simmingal  from the choice of tiles to the cabinets and flooring. Really well done. 

• Two of my most downloaded builds are from San Myshuno, and I'm really proud of both. Let's start with the botanical gardens

Built in stead of San Myshuno Meadows, the botanical gardens features a large greenhouse, a roller skate rink, a wedding location, a playground and some vendors. In a sublevel you have everything you need to work from "home" in the garder career, and I imagine that this would be where you might work as one. 

In my Whittaker Saga, Anna liked taking her dog here and she also got married here: 

rosemow
      Hero

Myshuno Botanical Gardens is very lovely!JesLet40 🙂 Very great design and layout. The large greenhouse is very nice and pretty pink blossoms. The skate rink area is great. It is a lovely photo of the couple on their wedding day❤️

JesLet40
        Seasoned Ace

Thank you, rosemow ! I was so happy when I got to use that wedding spot, as I haven't had any reason to before. 

• My second San Myshuno-build is a remodelling of Skye Fitness Centre. It's updated with items from Spa-day but also features a full size basketball course and a café, along with a pool with rather breathtaking views. I hate gyms, but even I would be happy to be a member here (I'd settle for the yoga, the coffee and the pool. Well maybe the sauna, massage and meditation too...)

Dressing rooms and sauna are in the basement, then gym on the first floor. Massage room and meditation room on the second floor:

Top floor is where the pool is. This floor also contains a yoga room:

And a café:

rosemow
      Hero

The Skye Fitness Centre is a great gym!JesLet40 🙂 Very nice exterior design and windows walls. The basketball court is great and very nice roof top pool and loungers area. The furnishing of the cafe is lovely. Very nice restful yoga and meditation rooms.

JesLet40
        Seasoned Ace

Thank you feels insufficient when you're taking the time for such detailed comments, rosemow

• Residential rentals on San Myshuno penthouse lots are also welcome here 🥰
    ~no I am not curious at all~

JesLet40
      Seasoned Ace

I am so working on one of those, on that awful huge penthouse in the fashion district. It's so huge I never had any idea of what to do with it. Now it will become two apartments instead, with a communal garden. Will post it when I finish with it.