Forum Discussion

5 years ago

shorten the unlock cheat

bb.ignoregameplayunlockentitlement
bb.ignoregamepayunlocksentitlement
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

wow that was a chore to type. it should really be shorter huh?

now imagine having to type that EVERY time you went into build/buy mode.. no need to imagine?

it should deffo be shorter, maybe bb.ignoreunlocks ?
  • Or better yet...

How about a cheat menu placed somewhere in the user interface that we could click on and choose which cheat code(s) we want to activate/deactivate.
    LadyGray01
    Seasoned Vanguard
    It's shorter than boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true or boolProp constrainElevation False. And I use those all the time in Sims 2. I always forget I don't need all of that in Sims 4. I'd take it if I actually had an elevation cheat in Sims 4.

The ones that bother me are career, perk, and relationship cheats, those are super long. I always have to look those up.
  • Yeah, some of them are just too much. Why can't they all just be like "money -insert number-" :s

Especially skill and relationship cheats, they're so annoying. I always have to copy and paste them
    Like the charisma cheat is "stats.set_skill_level Major_Charisma 10", someting like "charisma -insert number-" would be SO much better.
  • Shortening the unlock codes might lead to a huge amount of re-coding work for the programmers. I would rather they worked on fixing bugs.

Try sticking Notepad on the taskbar and saving a list of 'em all and remind yourself or copy and paste if that works. I use the Windows 10 key to minimise the game when needed.
  • Yeah, 4's is a lot shorter than 2's and 3's and I had those memorized. Still, the more accessible the better.
  • I always have to look them up, write them down, then I end up losing the scratch paper it's written on and have to do it all over again. Ohhha yeah, TS2 and TS3 were the worst!

Maybe in TS5 we'll get shorter ones
  • "DatLlama;d-979664" wrote:
    bb.ignoregameplayunlockentitlement
    bb.ignoregamepayunlocksentitlement
    bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

wow that was a chore to type. it should really be shorter huh?

now imagine having to type that EVERY time you went into build/buy mode.. no need to imagine?

it should deffo be shorter, maybe bb.ignoreunlocks ?

@DatLlama I don't type it. I have a word document that I have open on my second screen that I just copy and paste when I need to use a particular cheat in my game.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,092 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago