Forum Discussion

Superstara140
Seasoned Novice
12 months ago

Small Pets Game Pack

There was a survey around in 2017 for The Sims 4 future content packs, and small pets was one of them. What happened to this one? And yes I know My First Pet SP exists and happened around a year after this survey, but that didn't have all the features this survey suggested it could have.

The Sims 4 – Small Pets
Sims who long to own a pet but lack the space to accommodate them will love The Sims 4 Small Pets. Adopt a wide variety of new small animals, teach them tricks or even breed them to unlock rare specimens. Earn simoleons by building your own pet shop with adorable creatures and their accessories!

Adopt new animals – Have your sim adopt a new pet and take care of them. Your sim can choose between a talkative bird, a mischievous ferret, an adorable guinea pig or a furtive reptile.
New breeds and tricks – Teach new tricks to your pets, like how to say new expressions, or “go fetch an object”. Create your own rare species with distinct looks and unique personalities.
Build a pet shop – Create your own pet shop and put animals up for adoption to earn some simoleons. Sell animal habitats, pet food and even toys for their entertainment!

I wish we could still get this GP :love: <3 would you buy it if it had all of these features and maybe some more?
  • I think the "non-playable" pets are the best decision in TS4. I like them much more than their TS3 ancestors.
  • "SimTrippy;c-18317316" wrote:
    "Haymitz;c-18317101" wrote:
    Better just be a refresh of My First Pet Stuff Pack ?

Yeah definitely lol I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend another 20 on animals after C&D, MFPS, CL and HR xD

Good for you but I want my ferrets, lizard, snakes, turtles and birds :cry:
  • "ncisGibbs02;c-18317338" wrote:
    @ULIBABA66 I would like your idea in the form of a pet shop. Like @crocobaura said. Something we don’t have. I think there was a pet shop in Sims 2 and I used to like buying pets this way.

Also a dog training centre to teach skills and pet social bonuses.

That wasn't my idea, by the way. I copy pasted the text from an old Sims 4 DLC survey from 2017, so the text is not mine.