Forum Discussion

Superstara140
Seasoned Novice
9 years ago

The Sims 4 Royal Family Game Pack idea

Your Sims can now become royals!
- New residential lot type: The Royal Palace! Only Sims of royal family can move in.
- New social interactions for royal Sims.
- Create a royal family dynasty that will last forever...or not.
- New royal titles: Queen (Empress), King (Tžar), Princess, Prince.
- New NPCs including the Royal Advisor and the return of the classic Butlers.
- Lots of new objects and decor, as well as Create a Sim assets (including royal crowns, dresses and gowns).
  • @somethingstellar but there's no hint in the game beside the Princess Cordelia collection (and for "Princess Coredlia and her pirate BFs" being in the gallery) for anything Royalty pack. Not even in surverys that the team has had in the past (NOT the community stuff pack)
  • "MadameLee;c-17313371" wrote:
    @somethingstellar but there's no hint in the game beside the Princess Cordelia collection (and for "Princess Coredlia and her pirate BFs" being in the gallery) for anything Royalty pack. Not even in surverys that the team has had in the past (NOT the community stuff pack)

I'll bet people will find some interesting stuff in time lol for me it's all the objects described as "fit for a queen" in Get Famous cause it just made me annoyed we cant have proper queens or even long enough name space to give them titles, and then I pondered perhaps a pack also fit for a queen will be coming
  • I going making own Royal family but it be different Only Queen rules and she don't want be marriage she wear the crown.