Forum Discussion

9 years ago

The Sims 4 Victorian Challenge!

Hey, so I just spent a few hours writing up this challenge. XD I hope you guys will like it! I really want feedback, so anyone willing to test it out and get back to me on this thread would be a HUGE help! I worked super hard on it, so I hope people actually find it interesting- I think I lost 20 years of my life writing this up: https://thesimslibrary.wordpress.com/the-victorian-challenge/

^ There are no game expansions or mods required, though I do recommend MasterController and that mod where you can get more than eight sims if you are REALLY into it. I explain that on that page, but I figured it'd be good to state that here too, just in case people think I'm one of those jerks who say you need four different expansions to play my challenge properly... No offense to those jerks! XD
  • I always loved playing Victorian sims. All of the antique and tudor-looking stuff that came with Get Together would lend well to this.
  • Oohh, thanks for writing this out. I've been wanting to try something like this for a while but I was never sure exactly how it would work. Great ideas
  • Could you add attire? Other than that, great challenge! Love it all!
    Madamelee
    Seasoned Novice
    I hate being nitpicky but a chef in a upper class household could be a woman.
  • "MadameLee;15030697" wrote:
    I hate being nitpicky but a chef in a upper class household could be a woman.

It's not the norm though. >_> As I said, feel free to do slight variations, but I just tried to make it as realistic as possible.
  • "noxxims;15030822" wrote:
    I always loved playing Victorian sims. All of the antique and tudor-looking stuff that came with Get Together would lend well to this.

^_^ I don't have Get Together but I'd love to see what you can do with this!
  • Hey so I know this is old and the creator hasn't commented since 2016, but I too would enjoy seeing you finish the "Attire" section. It bugs me.
  • (I know I'm joining this discussion almost two years later,but anyway)I love the idea of the challenge although I'll probably change some things.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago