Forum Discussion

9 years ago

TS4 storyline ideas

Well the title practically explains it. Just come up with storyline ideas and post them below so people have a big browse of different games they can play. I love writing storylines myself and playing them so this is just plain awesome! anyways have fun and thank you!
  • I have a house with 5 young adults in it.
    Their mission is to make babies with the goths.
  • Hi guys I know I might be a bit late but I hope somebody get's to read this it's simple but fun
    you make a family with the following
    .gina jones adult brow hair green eyes tan skin
    .fred jones adult brown curly hair brown eyes married to gina
    .kian jones ya black hair blue eyes daughter of fred and gina
    .jonny jones teen brown curly hair glasses geeky son of fred and gina
    .jimmy jones ya blonde long hair handsome son of fred and gina
    .samantha smive lives there as was homeless ya best friend of kian jones

seperate house:
    michael lapsland ya handsome

kian is michaels friend they have sex and she goes and shes pregnant
    the baby is a girl named bex and she reaches toddler and is introduced to her dad his wife and there baby twin girls
    at the jnes house isla isn't capable of motherhood and everyone loooks after the baby
    samantha and jimmy get married isla gets a boyfriend jonny gets a girfriend and as soon as they turn ya they have a baby boy named ginger
  • I got one.
    So there is female young adult and from little she was always fantasised and intrigued by vampires.Soon after she moves out because of her parents death to Forgotten hallow so she can be the closest to her dead parents (as u know, forgotten hallow is like a ghostly, vampirely place.) Soon as the neighborhood notices someone is moving in they welcome her to the neighborhood but as they are vampires they really are thirst for her blood but hold it in.She then becomes friends with one of them the most and invites the over the next day.She suggest that they could have a movie night at hers.They sit closely together, too close for a vampire to person distance.The person can't hold it and bites her neck.......