Forum Discussion

Mk_2790
New Spectator
3 years ago

Two sims sleeping in a single bed

Just that
  • I don't think they could fit? Though I did sleep with my mom in a single bed for years. We made it work lol. I think they could squeeze 2 sims. Always wanted more bed options. More sleeping positions, bed for 3 sims. Kids scared of the monster under the bed should be able to sleep in the middle of their parents. And toddlers should be able to sleep with parents it always annoyed me that they are tired to a specific bed, not even a crib.
    I like to play a lot of poverty sims so I like to squeeze everyone together on minimum furniture.
    Mk_2790
    New Spectator
    "Babykittyjade;c-18059664" wrote:
    I like to play a lot of poverty sims so I like to squeeze everyone together on minimum furniture.

Me too, not so "poverty" though.

• It would be interesting but highly unlikely for someone to create this. Where would the 2nd person fit?
    userafw
    New Spectator
    "ItsMeThatGuy;c-18089936" wrote:
    I have too many ideas flowing through on this page, I want Sims to sleep in multiple beds as well.

It would be cool seeing 3 kids in a double bed, or 2 parents and 1 toddler. Or, 2 adults and 1 or 2 pets on top of the adult Sims.
    As a cat lover, I can tell you, our cats like our body warmth, and we like the soft, warm, fuzzy company. One of mine prefers to sleep on the pillow above my head, and the other down below my feet (when she isn't biting them instead because they move).

I hear big dogs like human beds too.
  • I have too many ideas flowing through on this page, I want Sims to sleep in multiple beds as well.
    userafw
    New Spectator
    "KiaraSims4Mods;c-18062099" wrote:
    It would be interesting but highly unlikely for someone to create this. Where would the 2nd person fit?

This could work if both of them were kids and they were curled up in almost fetal positions.