Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Vacations

Hey sims gurus. Just a suggestion here.
It's time for a true blue vacation style expansion pack. Equipped with 3-5 destinations dedicated to different things with resorts, hotels, motels and proper actives that would suit each destination spot.
That would be very very amazing and I'm sure I'm not alone in suggesting this.

Also side note, the "growing together" add on is AMAZING and maybe we could get a stuff pack with some additional items for children.. I was thinking that an "easy bake" oven for children to build on cooking skills would be super fun. Just an idea 💡 😉
  • Yes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Traveling in real life is expensive Just a plane ticket alone can cost $$$. Some of us can't do so ever, but I think for most people it's a rare occurrence. But a $20-40 pack for the sims is something we can easily afford. Let us travel in the fantasy stories we tell ourselves with the Sims, please. I can't imagine that won't pay off for you. I'd also say the same about adding any non-American based worlds to the game for the same reason.

And as to the "Easy Bake oven for kids skills, we've had that in prior Sims games. It would be cool to have it again.
  • I'd love such a pack! We absolutely need new destinations to travel to. I'd also suggest a tie-in with the archeology skill/career so that you can also travel to these worlds for work to uncover new artifacts.
  • "MaRiSimz;d-1009175" wrote:
    Hey sims gurus. Just a suggestion here.
    It's time for a true blue vacation style expansion pack. Equipped with 3-5 destinations dedicated to different things with resorts, hotels, motels and proper actives that would suit each destination spot.
    That would be very very amazing and I'm sure I'm not alone in suggesting this.

Also side note, the "growing together" add on is AMAZING and maybe we could get a stuff pack with some additional items for children.. I was thinking that an "easy bake" oven for children to build on cooking skills would be super fun. Just an idea ? ?

Agreed.