Forum Discussion

Vatrovia
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Expansion Pack Idea

I would love a new expansion pack with a large world that has no roads or buildings! The CC could be ancient Egyptian, Medieval, etc

• This sounds good. For a large world I hope for a decent amount of lots , not the desolate space in between them. But most importantly no roads and deco buildings so we ourselves can decided the look of the world. That's what I like about the island in windenburg. If you fill it with historical buildings, it can feel like a medieval town. But if you fill it with only modern buildings, they won't look out of place either. 

As for the style, I think focusing on one style and delivering a complete set is most important. Build objects as well as furniture for kitchen, dining and bedroom, as well as some matching CAS clothing . The biggest downside of the castle kit is the size. Just build mode isn't enough. Furniture is needed. I am mostly interested in medieval but Old Egyptian sound interesting too. 

Vatrovia
    Seasoned Newcomer

I'm an ancient Egyptian fanatic, so I would love some Egyptian content! I also like the medieval era. I think this would be an expansion everyone would, or most everyone, would buy!

SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot

Yes, Pretty Please!!🤩  I actually have an Ancient Times Game Save & had to remake Oasis Springs Ancient Egypt.            (FYI: I play only Vanilla & lots of Packs/Kits) My poor Queen Cleopatra & her family so needs a real Ancient Egyptian World.  Also, I would love for my Aladdin & Jasmine family to live in an Ancient Egyptian World instead of Tartosa.       As well as my Royal BabylonPersia household, Queen Esther & her family.😍