Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Fertilize All Option Really Needed

I love gardening in sims 4. When it comes to having large gardens fertilizing all the plants is a pain. Can we just select the item and have the sim continue using the item until it runs out just like when we fish with bait?
    83bienchen
    Seasoned Novice
    I'd highly appreciate such a change. The team could work on it in conjunction with a possible farming pack.
    Kimmer_one
    Rising Traveler
    Yes, please, this would be so helpful. I love gardening in Sims 4 and almost all my Sims have gardens, some of them are very big and it's a pain in the *** to fertilize everything one by one.
  • This! We need this! Please can the team work on this?! Especially since they broke it from being able to que up fertilizing if your using an item from one stack in your inventory.
    Calamity Jayne
    Seasoned Newcomer

5 years later and we still do not have this option to fertilize multiple plants at once - this should not be too difficult to do or set up as it used to be in Sims 3. Please can the game people look into this as it is very tedious having to individually fertilize each plant especially when you have many like I do.